MCQs not only help you revise the concepts but also familiarize you with the exam pattern and the types of questions that you can expect in the final exam.
In this blog post, we will provide you with a comprehensive set of MCQ questions for Class 10 ICSE Geography, covering all the important topics in the syllabus. So, let’s dive in and start practicing!
MCQ Questions For Class 10 ICSE Geography
As a student of Class 10 ICSE, it is important to have a good grasp of the concepts covered in the geography curriculum.
1. Which of the following rivers does not flow into the Bay of Bengal?
Answer: d) Tapi
2. The Himalayas were formed due to:
a) Volcanic activity
b) Plate tectonics
Answer: b) Plate tectonics
3. Which of the following is a natural port on the west coast of India?
Answer: c) Marmugao
4. Which of the following is not a type of soil found in India?
a) Laterite soil
b) Alluvial soil
c) Red soil
d) Basaltic soil
Answer: d) Basaltic soil
5. The Doldrums are:
a) A type of monsoon
b) A type of cyclone
c) A low-pressure belt around the equator
d) A high-pressure belt around the equator
Answer: c) A low-pressure belt around the equator
6. The Palk Strait lies between:
a) India and Pakistan
b) India and Bangladesh
c) India and Sri Lanka
d) India and Myanmar
Answer: c) India and Sri Lanka