Solve all the Reasoning questions given here in the quiz format. Solving these questions will be a good practice for your upcoming exams.
Strengthen your preparation by taking our topic based reasoning tests.
Reasoning Important Test Series
- Water : Convection :: Space : ?
D. radiation ✔️
- Kunal walks 10 km towards North. From there, he walks for 6 km towards South. Then, he walks 3 km towards East. How far and in which direction will he be from his starting position?
A. 5 km west
B. 5 kilometer north-east ✔️
C. 7 km east
D. 7 km west
- Greetings : Worship :: Philanthropy : ?
A. glory ✔️
- Growth : Death :: Growth : ?
D. struggle ✔️
- Mother : Child :: Cloud : ?
B. rain ✔️
- Rohan 3 km towards north. Walks a distance of 2 km, then he takes a left turn and walks 2 km. Lasts long. He again takes a left turn and walks 3 km. Let’s go At this point he turns to his left and walks 3 km. Lasts long. how far is he from the starting point
A. 1 km. ✔️
B. 2 kms.
C. 3 kms.
D. 5 km
- Oxygen : Burning :: Carbon Dioxide : ?
B. Extinguish ✔️
- Manik walked 40 meters towards North, took a left turn and walked 20 metres. He again turned left and walked 40 metres. How far and in which direction will he be from the starting point?
A. 20 meters east
B. 20 meters north
C. 20 m South
D. none of these ✔️
- A person is standing facing west, and turns 45 degrees in the clockwise direction and then again 180 degrees in the clockwise direction, followed by 270 degrees in the anticlockwise direction. In which direction will he be facing now?
D. South-West ✔️
- I am standing facing East. I rotate 100 degrees in the clockwise direction and then 145 degrees in the anticlockwise direction. Which direction will I be facing now?
B. North-East ✔️
This Post Has 3 Comments