Put Your Scientific Knowledge to the Test with These Top General Science Questions in Hindi [Science Quiz].
The Questions are Presented in Quiz Format, Allowing You Time to Consider Your Answers Before Revealing the Correct Response. Take the Challenge and Answer These 10 General Science Questions to Test Your Understanding.
- Red light is used in traffic signals because-
A. It has the longest wavelength.
B. It is beautiful. ✔️
C. It is visible even in poor light.
D. none of the above
- Which of the following are primary colours?
A. red, yellow, blue
B. Red, Green, Blue
C. red, white, yellow
D. Red, Green, Yellow ✔️
- Aquaregia used by goldsmiths is made by mixing the following-
A. nitric acid and sulfuric acid
B. nitric acid and hydrochloric acid ✔️
C. citric acid and benzoic acid
D. sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid
- On what principle does the optical fiber work?
A. refraction ✔️
D. total internal reflection
- Who invented optical fiber?
A. Samuel Cohen
B. Narinder Kapani ✔️
C. C. L. Spencer
D. T. H. Mahamah
- Sea water appears blue because of-
A. absorption of colors other than blue by water molecules
B. Scattering of blue color by water molecules.
C. Reflection of blue light by impurities in sea water. ✔️
D. Formation of the shadow of the blue sky by sea water.
- The human eye is like a camera, so it has a lens system. What makes up the eye lens?
A. Erect or vertical real image of the object on the retina
B. inverted, virtual image of the object on the retina
C. inverted, real image of the object on the retina ✔️
D. straight or vertical real image of the object on the iris
- The sky appears blue when seen from the earth, due to which-
A. Reflection of sunlight. ✔️
B. Refraction of sunlight.
C. scattering of shorter wavelengths of sunlight in the atmosphere
D. scattering of longer wavelengths of sunlight in the atmosphere
- Due to which rainbow is formed in the sky?
A. dispersion of sunlight
B. reflection of sunlight or total internal reflection
C. refraction of sunlight
D. all of the above ✔️
- The color of light is determined by its-
B. wavelength ✔️